Registration for this year’s SESAR Innovation Days is now open.
Hosted by the National Centre of Scientific Research (NCSR) ‘Demokritos’ in Athens, Greece, this year’s SIDs will take place from 2 to 5 December and will showcase results from European exploratory research on air traffic management (ATM). Main highlights of the event include:
- Presentation of some 40 research papers by leading academics in the field of air traffic management
- Poster exhibition featuring results from over 20 SESAR research projects
- Panel discussions on the role of automation in ATM and global research collaboration
- 2019 Young Scientist Award, recognising young talent in ATM research
- Networking dinner, featuring the Digital Sky Challenge awards ceremony