VHR is actively engaging with our Middle Eastern client, a prestigious operator of VIP/VVIP aircrafts in the region providing a great opportunity in these challenging times.
The main responsibilities of the Material Planner will be to effectively manage all aspects of inventory levels and controls, evaluate Recommended Spares Provisioning Lists and to create forecast plans for material requirements to meet maintenance schedules.
Ideal Candidate Must Possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain or relevant field.
- 5+ years working in Supply chain within an Airline or Aviation Company.
- A good working knowledge of aviation regulations and emergency procedures.
- Fluent in English (Beneficial to be fluent in at least one other language also).
- Experience working in the Middle East is beneficial
- An unrivalled tax-free pay and benefits package.
- Based in the Middle east
- Working within a VIP/VVIP environment
If you are interested, and would like further details please click APPLY NOW